top of page

Home Insurance


A homeowners policy includes coverage for your home and contents and provides liability protection for your family. It will cover damage from fire, wind and hail storms, theft, vandalism, and other causes of loss and will allow you to replace or rebuild damaged property. It can also help with additional living expenses after a claim. Consider higher deductibles and let us bundle your auto insurance with your home insurance to give you a lower premium. Earthquake and flood insurance are also available.


Own a rental property? We can help you with that as well. Landlord policies cover the home and sometimes a limited amount of contents that you may keep at your rental property. A landlord policy can also pay for lost income after a claim, as well as provide liability coverage.


Renters insurance covers your personal property at the house or apartment that you rent. You can typically cover all of your possessions at a very affordable rate. 


Umbrella Policies

You may need to consider higher liability limits, which are available through a personal umbrella policy. We can help you determine the appropriate limits for your situation.

bottom of page